FOFA (Feed One, Feed All) is a not-for-profit organisation and registered charity committed to supporting vulnerable members of our community who are facing food insecurities.
They are a team of passionate volunteers working to provide meals to various community groups, including:
- Eldery people who are unwell
- Those transitioning home from hospital
- People experiencing homelessness
- Individuals struggling with mental health
- Those escaping family violence
- Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islanders in difficult circumstances
Resound Church also supports them by offering the use of our Knox campus facilities, enabling them to carry out their impactful work.
FOFA website: https://www.fofa.org.au/